Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Supplementary Stuff for An Abundance of Katherines

So, in poking around today, I found a few sites that provide some fun "stuff" that relates to An Abundance of Katherines.

This site is part of John Green's own webpage, and it's a FAQ page regarding the novel. I wouldn't advise looking at it before reading the book, because it gives a lot away, but it gives some really neat insights into the book.

Colin Singleton loves him some anagrams, and this site is an anagramming site recommended by John Green. Just for the record "What Should I Read Now" anagrams to "Trainloads wowed, huh?" which is, I'm sure, exactly what is happening right at this moment.

Finally, the best one. Go here to find an online version of Colin's theorem. Plug in the numbers, and it will calculate your relationship arc for you. I can't swear to its veracity - by the numbers I should have dumped my husband about 27 seconds after meeting him - but I guess there has to be an exception to prove the rule (I know that this applies much more to spelling than math, to which it really isn't supposed to apply at all, but whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment